Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thank You for the overwhleming response..!!!!

Hey guys before I start my new topic, I just want to thank all you guys for responding positively for my previous post. I know by only 3 comments to my last post which may sound my words little exaggerated but a lot of people who read it apart from the people who post their reactions on my blog told me personally about how much surprise they were when they read the article. 
                         You know, before my previous post, wherever I used to post something informative or something which is worth sharing people never used to appreciate or acknowledge my work. So, Before writing this article I really had made up mind that if people don’t respond to this post then I will stop posting, but their acknowledgement has encouraged me to keep posting.
                       So, from now on I have decided to post at least one article in every 15 days. Anyways, my new article is waiting for me to finish it off. So, till then Have a nice day..!!!!!! 

No comments: